- This morning I was told "I hate you" for the first time by my son. He was mad because he wanted to wear his Oregon Ducks jersey for the third day in a row to school. My husband had to work early and the shirts were dirty and I had to make him wear something else. Halfway to school, he threw his shoes at me.
- This baby is really starting to move a lot. She is really craving double chocolate cake donuts with sprinkles.
- Lil B is mostly potty trained but can't quite get #2. Any advice?
- My husband and I are entering the Inappropriate Elf Contest. His entry was The Shining but I think "step one, put a hole in the box" is probably the winner so far or maybe "wrong pole, Skippy."I have until Sunday to come up with mine.
- I'm glad the weekend is coming though I need to wrap gifts, get boxes off to grandparents in the mail, bake more cookies and find sometime to blog.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Thank goodness it's Friday.