Remember when I said no one wants to hear about your period? And that the Luna Pads store said they’d give me a discount if I helped them promote something? Well, I ended up buying a DivaCup.
For six weeks now, I’ve been trying to write up something that won’t disgust my readers but also encourage you to try a DivaCup because THE DIVA CUP HAS CHANGED MY LIFE.
Why did I wait this long to try the DivaCup? Fear, that’s what made me wait so long. Why is this product amazing? No leaks. No worrying about leaks. No stressing over remembering to buy tampons. Did I mention no leaks? (I think you get it).
Here’s a little bit about DivaCup:
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
OK - I’ll stop talking now. Just so you know, the DivaCup is amazing. Oh, wait, I already said that.